Monday, June 8, 2009

Recently

Nearly one month back to Sibu dy... haha... spent 3 weeks doing nothing... then finally... haha... got something to do lar...

Start from June 3, going to sibu wellness centre, being a volunteer, hoping to learn something there, instead of being a pig at home... Not helping much, I just read the reference book there, help cutting newspaper article related with counseling and relationship topic, chatting there. It's under methodist, a counseling centre, and got 4 counselors there, Offering some courses for parents and call-in and walk-in counseling services.

Saturday, 060609, its a celebration for 3rd anniversary for mycentre.org. See the photo up there? He is 李伯恩 coming from Taiwan. Nothing special about him, but what attract me is his sharing on God's bless on him. Good sharing. That night's concert is successful, but not so 'hot'. But still something different in my boring holiday lar... haha...

My result, improve 0.03, so little. But is ok dy, at least not fail. Last time I am afraid that my EL will fail, now got B, nothing to feel unsatisfy. I have to remember what (how much) I wish before, and learn not to blame for not gaining more than that. Dont be greedy lar... :P

Nothing unfortunate is worth to be happy. But even something unfortunate happen is also a chance for learning. So thank God of letting everything that happen in my life.

1 comment:

  1. God is great and so so real...i have many sharings too now ~

    ReplyDelete