Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life

Why some people always complain about their life? Why some people always live in depress? Why let others behavior and attitude affect you? Why keep on looking for others acceptance and attention?

I admit that others' reflection towards us is very important, even to me. However, it just in terms to tell us who we are, and show that we are somebody. I can't deny, although I know this, I always can't get rid of it. I am so care on how others treat me. It always make me down...

Let's think this way. Our life in this world is only 70 or 80 years. However, there is an eternal life after the death of this human body. Why let the unhappiness control your mind? Why keep on thinking of the unproductive stuff?? Your life as human being is too short for you to spend on these emo stuff. You have much more important things to do within your life. FIND OUT THE TRUTH OF LIFE!! If you can't find the truth of life in this short life, you will have an eternal life to be regret of it. Trust me. You worth it. May God gives us wisdom to find out the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment