Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shock...


Just hear somebody says that I cannot keep secret. Its a big shock for me as a future counselor. Thank you for letting me know this. Thank you for reminding me on this. I will keep alert. I will keep secret for everything I hear since now on. Sorry for any secret that I speak out before. But I swear, I do not say something that will drop anyone's image or name. I do not speak out something that will endanger anyone. I do not say something that you remind me not to tell others.
No kidding!

This remind me something. Ya. I ever speak something that 'I think' is ok to let others know and wont endanger anyone. But, you make me realize that what 'I think' is ok is actually not ok. I get a lesson from this. Thank God for letting me realize this through your mouth. And also one thing that I want to share here: EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH IS NO LONGER A SECRET!! So, dont tell anyone the private things that you really want to hide from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment