Monday, November 16, 2009

finish exam + sick liao

Just finish my last paper this morning...

I should think of where I want to enjoy first de... go gai gai, watch series, read novel, go swimming, anything I can do...

However,

Today really rain a whole day lol... Since I come out from exam hall (even earlier), until now... I want go pasar malam, but due to the rain......

Sleep for whole afternoon, due to sickness.. Getting flu, maybe because the cold whether these days, maybe because I kena rain. The consequence is, now I am sick..

Sisters going home today, make me wanna go home also in this condition... but definitely cant lol... I have a camp 4 days later, and get a promoter job in December. Self fine consequences...

Wish to gain strength from the Lord. Pray for me lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment