Monday, April 5, 2010

3rd time promoter...

Work as promoter again last 2 days... Midvalley jusco, Wise promoter.

I am not urgently need money, but the supervisor find me, so I think, work lar, as I am not busy with anything.

The first day I work, I already think of quit, faster finish lar... Its tiring for standing whole day... I keep wondering why I want to promise her, just because the little salary?? Not regretting, but just keep telling myself, this is the last time lol...

Its not a hard job, just I don't know why I can't stand and tahan whole day like last time. Tiring and cold. Oop... Its just an easy job for me... I no need push sale as well...

I am a stupid promoter actually... I will keep standing there, don't dare to move around like others, scared being caught by the guard... haha... So, it make me tired standing. Fortunately there is another shelf to keep my product, so I can move there when I feel really cold standing at the promotion area. I can go to store as well.

Fine, next week somebody will replace me lol, coz I want to prepare for my first paper. Thanks cloud. This job, give me a chance to compare between work and study.. haha... Work is tiring, and no freedom. Study is so flexible... Oop.. I like the study life. Half more year left for me as a student lol... Must appreciate every moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment