Thursday, September 10, 2009

busy busy and busy, before i notice it...

stress... suddently many works occur... tense...

My Magazine, havent settle the article yet, hopefully can settle tonight.

Action research literature review, settling soon.

Many books havent study...

Daxiang planning, half way on finding the adhoc...

church camp, coming soon...

Individual session, havent settle...

Group session, last one or maybe last second...

Minggu Kemerdekaan, really guilty of not giving commitment... REALLY GUILTY... Sorry Suresh... I am considering want to join KKAA or not...

I AM WONDERING WHY I SLEEP SO MUCH STILL FEEL TIRED NOWADAYS. I GUESS IS BECAUSE I AM ESCAPING FROM MK, AN ACTIVITY THAT I REALLY CANT FEEL ANY SENSE OF INVOLVING. THEN, STRESS MAYBE ALSO ONE OF THE REASON. ITS MY WAY TO ESCAPE FROM REALITY... OMG... I AM SO WEAK...

Dont want break anymore, it will make me lazy... I should wake up... I should aware of what I am doing now, before I get stuck or burnout.

Thank you ChuHong, for your apple just now... Its a sweet apple... Although its in return of borrowing my helmet, but give me great warm in time when I really pekcek... Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment