Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gifts~~99

Hello hai... Welcome to my 99th blog... Let it be long long 99... haha

What am I thinking now??

Ok, since I wake up this morning, I am thinking of it ~~ GIFTS. Oww... wondering how long I dint receive a gift dy... Who wanna give me a present? A Christmas present?? Hey, I am truly truly wish to get a gift from anyone, even its just a very cheap thing, just in case it is wrapped with gift wrappers... I really mean it...^^













Which one is mine??











Just a simple one like this...










Can make me happy like this...















Anywhere, I have got a best one...











Have u get it?




















Wish u have it already^^

If u havent get it, wish to share with u, the best gift for ur 2009 x'mas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment