Sunday, December 27, 2009

My whole sem 5 holiday^^

Having a holiday totally belong to myself for the first time^^

Exam till 16 November, then start planning for daxiang camp. Having a relax time in the camp, broga hill climbing, and have fun before separate.

Have a weeks time alone in my sister house. Cook for myself, watching series all days, doing nothing except resting and personal daily life.

3 December, come back college for UMIT XIV main event. Being a X-Umitian, taking part as audience, having fun by watching matches and a lot of freedom.

Start promoter job Funduelah at 7 Dec, then 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 18, total 7 days. A new job for me, gaining new experiences, feelings, perception and skills. Having fun with the attitude of some customers too.

Go back to wangsamaju again, living alone again. This time watching japan series and out dated movies as well.

In between, got chance to go many shopping malls to view the christmas decoration, and buy some clothes as well. Time Square, Sungai Wang, Pavillion, Midvalley, the Garden, One Utama, Amcorp mall, the Curve, Ikea, Tesco mutiara, Tropicana, KLCC, Sunway. Some of the places go by using moto, and some is my first go.

A day to UPM, for international softball match, with UM softball team, with Cheng.

Satisfy with the download of all Jay and JJ songs.

Very Red concert on NTV7.

Is a special holiday for me. Although not going for trip, not having luxurious life, not being with many friends. Thank God to give me this, and thank God for the safeness and smoothness of the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment