Sunday, October 3, 2010

SUKMUM tennis

wahaha... Tennis game end dy!!

Without much prepare and practice, our secholian tennis team just enter the court and come out with good result!! We got 2nd place again -- 3rd year continuously lar!! Congratulation!!

Kinwei, Weysian, Kaisiang, Cheeling & Soonyee; Seeling, Mery & Shanshan. Top form lar!! haha... Unexpectedly win 6th in first match, 10th walk over in 2nd match, semifinal meet 5th, then final lose to 12th, as expected!! 12th got many MAKSUM, and SUKMA player, we cant fight them... But, we are good enough dy!!

Where am I in this game?? haha... I am the major supporter, and most important camera lady!! They happy playing game, I happy taking photo!! My album collection add more photo dy lar!! Check it out in my fb ba.. Its funny and interesting!!

Next game coming soon!! Wait~~

No comments:

Post a Comment