Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22042009

This morning just go through 2 of my exams.

Organization behavior, easy... just exactly what are in the notes, get the main points and write out with own words. Fit my writing skill although i dont like this subject.

Career development, which i spend my whole study week time on it, 16 chapters i finish studying. But concepts are really different from applying. The questions not so directive, but still manage to do it. Maybe will do many wrong, 75 multiple choice questions.

Next, the subject i most inconfident, mental health. I am sure i do it badly during the 2 test before. So, i have to concern on it so that i wont fail it. I have to spend my time from now to 29 April on it...

Hopefully it wont make me having nightmare again lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment