Friday, April 10, 2009

Movie trip with coursemates^^


Today is Good Friday, but I got class, and also not go church. This trip to watch movie to Golden cinema in Midvalley has been planned few days ago. We actually plan to watch shopperholic at the beginning, but end up watching 'He's just not that into you'.

This is my first time going out with coursemates, and its really a nice time. We enjoy the movie, eating and chatting there. Four of us, Lakshumy, Ilyana, Adiba and me. We watch the 2:30pm movie, till nearly 5pm, then we go have our dinner at Oasis(not sure is it the name...). We eat there, and chat there, until nearly 7pm. We chat all about the movie and our course.. Its fun to know more about my course.

Then, we take photos outside there. Its fun.. Ily go back first. Diba treat me and Lakshu Baskin Robin.. Thanks her, so nice of her... Its a happy day for me, being with coursemates. Its a nice movie, and let us see many examples for what we have learned in our lesson. Its so nice to have watch this kind of movie, and discussing about it as well.

I never go out with coursemates before this, and this new experience make me feel great.4 of us come from different places, different backgrounds and its just so nice to have them with me!! Lakshumy - Indian, KL resident; Ilyana - Malay, Singaporean; Adiba - Malay, Brunei; me - Chinese, Sarawak. Haha... Combination of all.. 3 of them are all nice person, so nice and smart among my coursemates. I like them so much, and they are my model - of being as smart as them later... Haha... Really happy, enjoy and satisfy to have such a nice day before my exam. Thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment