Friday, February 18, 2011

A busy week

This is a week where I really feel that I am a normal working people....

Its really busy for me. Last few weeks I still have the time to complete my log book and session report in the office, then i can read reference book and do some admin work like translation.

However, this week, I even not free to write the filing report for the session. I got average 2-3 session each day. Some of them are new cases. I face challenging case like client with PTSD and child abuse experience and client who is dumb. I feel a bit stress coz i am worry that i cant give necessary help for my clients. However, it is a good opportunity for me to learn more on handling different cases.

I go alone to Pacific in Butterworth on tuesday holiday. The only purpose I am there is heading to the bookstore there. I find 4 bookstore there, and sure I got some books that I want. Surprisingly, I get a dream bible, which show thousands analysis of dreams. haha... so, if anyone of you having a dream and you dont know what it wants to tell you, let me know, and i will help you find out is there any explanation for you dream!

Something happen this week and it may be or may not bring big effect to my practical evaluation. I am not so worry about that coz it is not my deeds. However, I am not sure if i will get involve in the event or not. I am not going to mention it here. After all, I wish it can go back to tranquil asap and I can pass the following two months time safely.

I am satisfy with the progression now. And until now, I still feel that, this is the best choice I have made, in coming to practice in Penang General Hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment