Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11-1-11

This is a beautiful date, and I am waiting for another one 11-11-11... haha...

If I am in 2nd, if I got crazy kaki with me....

I will buy 1 (sure cant be 11) champagne (fruit drink), wait 11:11am, open it!! haha... Then we will chit chat there till DU open, tuesday, best chicken day...

That is a dream, only granted when I am sleeping...

Nothing, I just wish to write something on this special date... I dont wish to recall all the time in 2nd, coz this will make me miss all of you soooooooooo much... You are always in my mind, and in my photo collection^^

Time passing, human growing, experience is accumulating;
Things changing, world turning, life is worth-ing!

My dear brother kokhoe just tell me a great and crazy plan... spend few months in NZ Aurkland, working and earning money, then use the money to go around NZ... What a good and interesting idea... Will my dad kills me if i do so? haha... Think think...

My dear AngCheng just call me and have a long talk... haha... I know what you are doing now, and u know mine... Is the time of sharing!!

Love you all always!! Pray that my dear God love you all too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment