Friday, March 27, 2009

Family..

Idea taken from jia nee blog...

Thinking of my family...

Actually I seldom think of my family. I seldom call back since I come KL. Only if I 'suddenly' remember that i have not call back or receive call from family, then I will call back, and that is nearly one month time already..Both of my parents are working, office hour, only at home at night time. I am actually not so close with my parents. Well, i dont mean that we are ignoring each other, just, I never share about my feelings with them.

I think is because my parents not control on me and my siblings, so now when I grow up, I actually not dependent on my parents emotionally. I can leave home for a long time, without missing them. Or maybe is because nearly two years in KL dy, so I biasa dy??

I wish that I can care more bout my family. But maybe I never ever think that anything will happen next moment, so I just cant make my mind to care bout it... My family cannot be replaceable by others. But I think, maybe i put them as part of my life, like others, so I just treat them equally... I hope one day I will realize how important my family to me. I wish to bring them more that I can, especially love and care...

No comments:

Post a Comment