Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My shadow...

These days, I find myself really a bad person...really really bad... I know, now comes to the time where I am emotional... I dont like it...

I feel hard to control my feeling. I know I have to think good about all things, but I let myself complain on everything I feel uneasy... I complain about choir, hate of practising for a long time, hate of the condition which is out of control, hate of it taking too much of my time (when I am in a condition of lacking time)...

I hate myself of being so stupid, foolish, emotional, fatigue, not energised, lazy, keep on sleeping, complaining, not caring bout others feeling, not tolerate with others, not disciplined, easy get angry, unable to help myself and others, bad memories......

Today's test do badly... 5 choose 4, i do two of it wrongly... I study it, but just when comes to the question, I just misunderstand it... 'cognitive distortion' I think is 'cognitive disorder', 'risk taking in mental health' I think its only in 'cognitive aspect'... I know this is due to I not study enough. I just read through and understand it, but not get overall concept of it. I do badly in both test in this subject, worth 40 marks, and I know I wont score well in this subject already... Hate it!!

Where am I?? Coming back lar... Festival Seni coming soon, no more choir later. I have plenty time to study after this. Wake up lar... I still have time... Assignment, study, final... What I need to concentrate now! Dont sleep too much lar... Stress, go away from me!!! Hate you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment